First, I would like to inspire and challenge you to stop postponing that goal of looking like you always dreamed. I feel better than ever and would love to help you achieve your goals. Make sure once you commit to be part of this challenge to leave me a comment and your email so I can follow up your process. If you want to inspire more women, please keep track of your progress with images, I would love to share your story with everyone on the challenge. I will be sharing exercise videos, recipes, and images. My blog is yours if you have recipes, videos or questions please leave a comment or email me at email@example.com. Last, I will leave you some tips so you can keep in mind when cooking your food, and keeping track of your progress
- Dressings (including light/fat free) are high in sodium and sugar, not good for your diet. I RECOMMEND BALSAMIC VINEGAR. is 0% in sodium, fat free, 0 calories and very low in sugar
- NO Salt in your diet (increases water retention)
- For seasoning use herbs, garlic and black pepper. (always read label to make sure they are 0% in everything)
- No Dairies (when I say no dairies, I means Nothing that has milk, like cheese, soy milk, almond milk, etc Not included in your diet)
- Use Pan or any other spray to cook (make sure is 0% in everything)
- I recommend a healthy breakfast. (5 egg whites, oatmeal (unflavored) made with water and maybe add a small amount of brown sugar (look for organic brown sugar, low in calories.
- try to have 5-6 meals per day, it will help to increase your metabolism
- since you are eating so ofter (every 3 hours) keep your portions small
- try to eat only white meats (chicken, tilapia, turkey)
- as much green veggies as possible.
- A lot of WATER
Hope you enjoy this journey as much as I do. WE CA DO IT!!!
Categories: Fitness Challenge & Recipes