In todays world where internet has such a big impact in marketing any product and/or brand, and even better for free. I will cover in this article different tools or strategies I have tried. I will give you a personal opinions considering my experience .
- Really simple, but it has a great impact when you want to increase your google search results. In 1 week I generated and increase around 3 million results on google. A) create accounts in the major social networks. inlinked (100 million+ members | Manage your professional identity. Build and engage with your professional network. Access knowledge, insights and opportunities), digg (this site gives the best news, videos and pictures on the web as voted on by the Digg community. Breaking news on Technology, Politics, Entertainment, and more!), twitter (Social networking and microblogging service utilising instant messaging, SMS or a web interface), facebook page (a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them). And a blog (there are different sites that offer blog service for free, like wordpress, blogger etc) B) now you want to link your blog with all these social networks. When you link your social networks to your blog, every feed you do on your blog will be autofed to your social networks. What this means is that every feed you do to your blog, is generating a result on google search, but since you have it linked to different social network, each feed of the blog is multiplied by the social networks you have linked.
- Your blog also gives you and your readers the option of sharing each post independently. You do this by adding badges of each of the social networks you have accounts. These badges are placed under each post, and you just click it and share it.
- TWIENDS (Grow your social network) this site helps you get followers, likes and views. In twitter, fan pages and youtube videos. This site does help. For facebook pages it works really well specially if the content of your page is interesting to the reader. For youtube video, to generate views to an specific video, is great because once they see the video the views can’t be taken away. But for twitter followers I had the experience that you can get many followers per day but they will unfollow you the next day, so it is not as efficient as the youtube videos or even the facebook pages. (If you need strategies about twiends site I will be writing about it soon, so please join my blog)
- Another great way to generate traffic to an specific site, or facebook page is to put the site url address under your signature in your email signature, you will be amaze the amount of people that actually click on the link.
- If you need to generate likes to your pages on facebook, it is of great result for you to visit different groups with your same interest, and leave comments, making sure you put the link to your page under your signature. Many of the members of these groups will go to your page.
- Your personal account on facebook, you want it to be private so only your page will show up when people search for you in facebook. If they are searching for you is because they want to keep connected or are interested in what you offer, and if the only possibility is through your page they will like it.